Friday, January 31, 2014

Who am I?

     My name is Melody. I'm a trans woman who is very proud to be who I am. In my blog I will document my transition, my life experiences, thoughts, ramblings, and whatever comes to my mind. I've been told that I have a very unique outlook on life and my thoughts and experiences need to be shard with others to help lift them up when they are struggling. I also have very interesting and very positive and uplifting thoughts about how my religion and relationship with God effects my transition that I will be sharing too. This is an area where most people struggle, dealing with the religious side of everything that has to do with transition. I am in no way an expert, but what little knowledge I have needs to be shared so that it can help people.

     I've been on my journey for most of my life. Struggling with knowing, even from 2-4 years old, that I was "different". I never knew how to deal with it properly or how to help it. Always been very reserved and withdrawn from everything because I never knew where I fit in. After seeking help from a wonderful gender therapist in August 2013, my life was turned around. Coming to the realization that I'm not different, but normal, I'm able to continue my life as the person I should have always been. I've met so many wonderful people on my journey so far, and it's just beginning. 10 days away from 5 months on HRT and the feelings I have are incredible. I see little changes in my body that are very welcomed and that I'm very proud of. I just want to be able to share all of this so I can help whoever is struggling. I have planned video blogs also on many different subjects.

     Thank you for reading and I hope, through this blog, I'm able to reach the world with a message of love and kindness. :)

Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment